*Updated on 5/8/2020*
I hope all of you remain as well as possible during these uncertain times we are in. You are in my thoughts all of the time. Below you will find links to all of the documents related to the emergency school closures due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- DESE Remote Learning Guidance
- DESE Letter to Families
- Joint Letter from MEA President & MPS Superintendent
- MPS Remote Learning Plan (4/3/2020-5/7/2020)
- Remote Learning Plans FAQs
- Letter from Commissioner Riley re: Updated Remote Learning Guidance
- Strengthening Our Remote Learning Experience: Guidance for Massachusetts districts and schools
- Prerequisite Content Standards K-5
- Prerequisite Content Standards 6-12
- Remote Learning Plan 2.0 (5/8/2020-6/19/2020)
- MOA for COVID-19 Emergency School Closure (signed)
I wish everyone and their loved ones health.
Malden Education Association
Leave a Reply